GAMART manufactures the highest quality PE Fittings with diameters up to 1200 mm in each SDR possible. Versions vary from long, short and non-standard fittings and are applicable for numerous industries. They are used in various applications, mainly in water, sewage and gas networks.
Thanks to our production process based on extruding a pipe with an optimal diameter and appropriate wall thickness (or a complete shaft of the required diameter), we can manufacture each PE fitting according to the client requirements and needs.
We are able to manufacture large-size fittings with immense dimensions. The size of the fitting is limited only by the size of the working area of the CNC machinery. Our largest 5-axis CNC machining center has a working area of 5m x 2.6m x 1.3m.
Our company guarantees compliance with the highest quality requirements. GAMART PE fittings are characterized by much better mechanical properties than fittings produced by the injection methodology thanks to the unique know-how and the ability to make them with the optimal dimensional tolerance. In our production process, we use the highest quality pellets from the most renowned providers worldwide.
GAMART innovative technology and the ability to adapt to every client expectation are of great interest to our customers in all sectors of the economy.
- Possibility of manufacturing any PE fitting in accordance with the client needs
- Own R&D department with very wide knowledge in the domain of fittings
- Significantly better strength parameters of fittings produced by GAMART SA compared to injection fittings
- Focus on producing large-size fittings. Our largest 5-axis CNC machining center has a working area of 5m x 2.6m x 1.3m.
- Highest dimensional stability and endurance to long-term stresses
- Production capabilities and competitive costs of single-units as well as of small-lot production of our large-size fittings
- Very short realization times for both standard and non-standard fittings
- Easy and quick assembly using typical butt and electrofusion welding machines
- Low flow resistance due to smooth inner surface. Low roughness coefficient
- Physiological indifference – no pollutants introduced into the environment
- Resistance to chemical and biological corrosion and stray currents
- Completely ecological zero-waste production
- Universal use in water and gas networks for many industries