GAMART manufactures innovative lines for the filament production for 3D printers. Their modular nature and easy configuration ensure versatility and very good adaptation to the material being processed.
Our filament lines are used in the production, university and home environments as well as in 3D printing studios. They do not require any special installation or access to a 3-phase electrical installation.
They are quiet, economical and give you the opportunity to experiment with different materials and their mixtures. Printing from your own materials gives you quality assurance without unexpected surprises with materials from other suppliers.
With the experience gained in the filament production, the user is able to adjust the material composition to the 3D prints (particularly serial ones) and printer parameters. This can lead to an increase of printing speed even up to 300%.
Some examples of materials tested on GAMART dry filament lines are: PET, ABS, PCABS, MABS, ASA, HIPS, Nylon, POM, PMMA. Our filament line is also perfectly suitable to test less known materials that recycled or reinforced with glass/carbon fiber or metal/wood particles.
Standard version of filament line for 3D printing (dry method):
- Digital extruder with a capacity of up to 2 kg / h (PET, ABS, PCABS, HIPS)
- Air-cooled extraction calibrator
- Device that measures filament thickness (accuracy of 0.01 mm)
- Winder with a stacker for even winding on the spool
- Pellet dryer and filament crusher
- User manual
- CE certificates
- Trainings on filament extrusion
- Modularity of a filament line
- Line capacity up to 6 kg / h
- Easy reconfiguration
- Interchangeable spools from 1 kg to 6 kg
- Quiet and economical work
- Local and remote digital control (WiFi)
- Intuitive displays
- Single-phase power supply: (~2500W at start-up i.e. first 25min, ~ 650W during the work)
- Cooling system of the filament line
- Dimensions after setup: 5500 mm x 1200 mm x 500 mm.
When innovating on technologies and products in 3D printing, we cooperate closely with top universities and configure filament lines to our customer needs.