GAMART SA has developed an innovative technology and produces PE End Cap Spigot Fittings with diameters from 280 to 1200 mm in each SDR possible. GAMART PE End Caps are most often used in water, sewage and gas networks.
Our PE fittings are based on an innovative technological process that guarantees compliance with the highest quality requirements. GAMART PE spigot fittings are characterized by much better mechanical properties than fittings produced by the injection methodology thanks to the unique know-how and long-term R&D investments by our company.
Furthermore, we are able to produce PE end caps in all geometries.
All our Short and Long End Cap Fittings comply with the applicable standards: PN-EN 12201-3, PN-EN 1555-3, PN-EN ISO 15494.
GAMART innovative technology and the ability to adapt to every client expectation are of great interest to our customers in all sectors of the economy.
- Best quality of our PE End Caps within water, sewage and gas fitting industry
- Higher stiffness of GAMART PE End Cap Spigot Fittings for high pressure compared to injection fittings
- Time saving during assembly
- Physiological indifference – no pollutants introduced into the environment
- Resistance to chemical and biological corrosion and stray currents
- Universal use in water and gas networks for many industries